Chase Tactical BUMP Helmets (Non Ballistic)
The BUMP helmet is a lightweight version of the ballistic helmet
often used in military combat. It has many of the same capabilities as a
ballistic helmet. The type of helmet can equip night vision devices and
protect the wearer’s head from blunt trauma and heavy impact, but
offers less protection against gunfire than a standard plated helmet.
They leave space for communications equipment and boast high-impact
protection for more than just falls and abrasions.
Tactical BUMP Helmets are created to help with roping, climbing, and
training missions. The significant weight reduction allows operators to
move seamlessly between terrain types while performing dangerous
activities that risk serious head trauma. The lining inside these
helmets absorbs energy from impacts, reducing the chance of brain damage
should an operator encounter a powerful impact.
Battalion Defense offers tactical gear to military members, law
enforcement officers, special operators, and civilians alike. A tactical
BUMP helmet could make the difference in the effectiveness of your
training regimen. It could also save your life and your brain if you
perform advanced climbing or hiking – even recreationally.
- Lightweight Design/Non Ballistic
- Upper dovetail accessory rail for mounting devices such as low-profile lights and helmet cams
- Lower dovetail accessory rail for mounting communication headsets, battery pack, and other accessories
- Top and side strips of loop for attaching hook sided devices like illuminators, strobe lights, and/or battery packs
- Front mount for night vision, cameras, or other optic devices
- Padded suspension system with an adjustable 4-point harness
- Rails, Shroud, Velcro, and Bungee included
- Universal Sizing
- OD Green
- Digital Desert
- Digital Woodland
- Ranger Green (Grey)